A Webinar on Africa’s role in diversifying the global critical mineral supply chains amid Chinese and Western Tensions
How can the international community help Africa achieve this role?
Date: Wednesday, June 28, 2023
Time: 03:30 PM- 05:00 pm Nairobi
The objective of this webinar is to discuss Africa’s potential role in diversifying critical mineral supply chains and how the international community can support the continent in achieving this role. Specifically, the webinar will:
1) Discuss the current dynamics of critical mineral supply chains and the role of China and Western countries.
2) Explore Africa’s potential as a reliable and sustainable source of critical minerals.
3) Identify challenges and opportunities for Africa’s participation in diversifying global critical mineral supply chains.
4) Discuss strategies for promoting sustainable mining practices and responsible sourcing in Africa.
5) Highlight the importance of international collaboration and partnerships in achieving diversified critical mineral supply chains.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.